10. Skip breakfast thinking it is only a 2-hour race
9. Pack everything but the kitchen sink when you only need the kitchen sink
8. Forgo carrying a tube and pump because you “never flat” or are "running tubless"… Burp!
7. Yap during the final instructions then ask what the lap count will be
6. Take some others racer’s water bottle from the feed zone WTF?
5. Wear your gitch under your race kit
4. Complain because the race has bumps, hills and single track
3. Give up because…
2. Forget to thank the volunteers, and leave your sh*t on the ground after the race expecting others to clean up after you
1. Warm up expecting the race to start on time!