Sunday 22 March 2009

Anything fun will be cancelled on account of rain!


The Sunday Training:

It has been some time since i bloged about training. We were out at BHP in the morning pounding off some very challenging 3:30-4 minutes SLT intervals up the hill in the back @ about 110% of V02max! After 2-hour 30-minutes of this torture, Big-Wheels-Hal and Grass-Track-Ian saved me from myself, but the damage was done. I only lasted one loop at a moderate to slow pace.

I have decided that 2009 is the year of HTFUP!

3 comments:

  1. Nice... Ill be playing on the lower slopes of Haleakala tomorrow... ive posted some of my ride days on my blog... a few big crashes on the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are in one piece!

    I put the full fenders on the cross bike, and at the time I was thinking I was wasting time etc etc… now I am glad I did.

    Unfortunately, there is a great deal of standing water AND ice. Snow is on the way. This is not over yet folks.

    ReplyDelete