Tune FastFoot 'Sixpack'
For Tune's proprietary hexagon taper Sixpack BBs!
Stiffer and stronger than ever!
• Material: CNC machined from grain orientated 7075 T6 aluminum, spider: CNC'ed 7022 alloy
• Laser-etched graphics
• Spindle type: New Tune standard 2-degree hexagon taper for improved stiffness
• Spindle widths: MTB 113mm.• Versions: Compact (BCD94/58)
• Crank lengths:175mm• Weights:385gr Tune Concorde MTB! Kevlar reinforced version of their already famous road version, to be used for MTBing
• Patent ending x-tra light saddle
• Tested by the University of Stuttgart as the stiffest carbon saddle
• Made of a special carbon-kevlar combination in a process adopted from the Formula 1 and built by the motorsport experts at Becker Carbon
New Ultimate Carbon Post 31.6x300mm
New carbon version of the already famous alloy post from New Ultimate!
High strength carbon fibre tube with 7075 alloy head
• Custom titanium bolts
• Available sizes: 31.6mm
• Rider weight limit: 90kg!
Weight: from 125g
UltraStem UL3 86gr
UltraBar UL 99gr "560 mm!
They are out of this world!
You can search the entire universe and you won't find anything quite like the Veloplug. The Veloplug is an amazing new invention, international patents pending. Why wrap your complete rim with a roll of heavy cloth tape when for less than half the weight you can use the Veloplug. Incredible blowout strength and takes well over 400psi. Tires start to fail long before the Veloplug.
Tire mounting is easier with the Veloplug. Rim strips take up a lot of space making tires more difficult to mount. With the sleek and slippery Veloplug, a difficult to mount tire becomes easy. Spoke replacement is simplified as there is no need to remove a sticky strip. Just pop out the Veloplug over the offending spoke and pop it back in when repairs are complete. They can be used over and over.The Veloplug fits any rim with a nominal 8mm web hole. This covers most of the Velocity range as well as many 'Brand X' rims.
At 33 grams, the pedals are the lightest in the world.
The pedal and shoe clip weigh less than 100 grams per pair.
They are the strongest pedal available.
They have been measured to 3620 pounds in a shear test.
No rider weight limit.
The lowest bearing friction is provided by the Turcite bearing.
They have the safest exit method by foot supination, a natural ankle motion.