Sunday 19 September 2010

Race Report: Wildwood Cross 2010


I hammered
I followed
I waited
I jumped
I crashed… WTF?
I was past by many
I hammered and past them back. Ha Take That!
I dropped a chain… Grrr
I was past by many
I dug really deep and caught and past many of the same
I dropped a chain… Dam you chain
I was past by the same
I emptied the tank and just caught a few
I dropped that chain
I was past by the same
I cried
I pushed
I screamed
I vomited
I ran and…
I just kept going
I was past by the two lead riders
I laughed out loud
I dropped a chain
I finished
I love cross!




Other Reports
Here, Here, Here, Here, and a late breaking report by the race organizer Ollie Here

Galleries
Here, Here

Next Race Menno Cross September 25, 2010

Cross Blogs: Spread The Word
Menno Cross
Bert & Ernie’s Bottle Cap Race
Cross-Tastic
Halloween At the Harbor
Southern Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment