Sunday 9 August 2009

Now for the important races…




Registration Closes September 3rd!
2009 Secure your Camping Spot, Free Gift, and Goodie Bag!

Lets get a head count for xc8.ca

Defending Champ Patrick - Confirmed but sadly Tough as Nails Naomi as to work *updated
Couldn’t stop me if you tried Cory – Confirmed
Big Wheels Hal – Confirmed
Luk-John and Collin – Confirmed
Greg of the nine fingers – Confirmed but on the injury list
Nathan - confirmed *updated
Brondon Crew BBC (Mike and Carl) - Confirmed *updated
Shane maybe *updated
Rocket Ron – Rumoured
Nathan – Rumoured
JP – Rumoured - Now Confirmed (with family) *updated
Allan -
Rob and Janice B – I am working on them
Tomek -unlikely
Robin – disappeared after AC separation at Morden

Others -

Dianne and Scott are rumoured to be working the pit (why they would not race is beyond me) for Graham… go figure. *updated

4 comments:

  1. Naomi's working that wknd at this pt, I 'll be there though



    wv: lacti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young Mike V as well as Carl, both from Brandon- confirmed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan is confirmed also.

    Shane maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I WILL BE THERE... already feeling better, and starting to NEED to ride after only 2 days off.... I may have a problem.... trying to take a solid week off. Hope to even maybe make the first cx! No one will get near me with this cheesy smelling splint on.

    I miss you freaks already.

    ReplyDelete