Tuesday 11 August 2009

I know a lot about you…


I know you love sweet flowing single track

I know you dream about awesome technical descents

I know you love to suffer through punishing climbs

I know you take pride in being able to ride practically anything

I know you love racing 10 other guys for the holeshot into the smallest bottle neck in the world

I know you love stealing away from work for a quick one at lunch (ride that is)

I know you want to build a pump track in your backyard

I know you think you have room for just one more bike

I know riding your bike helps you chill when thing get a little heated at home or work

I know you ride because you are good at it and it is your passion

I know you ride because you are what you are, and you are a bike rider

I know you and you love to ride your bike


Please pre-reg for the 8-hour this weekend. I know you meant to, and plan on racing, but the race organizers also need to know so they can prep for the weekend.

1 comment: