Unofficial Saskatchewan Single Speed Championships
posted May 13th, 2008 …… by Offroad Syndicate
1. open to anyone riding in the Sask Cup mtb series.
2. riders have to be officially registered in the race.
3. finish order based upon number of laps for Expert Masters (30-39), Senior and Jr. Elites can just figure out their finishing place after the right number of laps and Expert Masters (40+) will need to put in an extra lap.
4. points allocated by the current SCA method. And, like the standard provincial championship, you have to race the provincials to claim the title.
5. grand prize - a t-shirt and bragging rights. The provincial champion will supply the t-shirt for the next year.
6. Currently male/unisex, but if a woman provides a t-shirt then we can have separate male and female categories.